The services I offer:
- BA (SW): University of Pretoria (UP)
- BA (SW) Honours: University of South Africa (UNISA)
- MA (Soc Sc): Rand Afrikaans University (RAU)
- Ph.D: North-West University (Potchefstroom Campus)
- I am registered with SA Council for Social Service Professions (SACSSP) 1011579
- SA Association for Social Workers in Private Practice (SAASWIPP)
- Board of Healthcare Funders of South Africa (BHF) 8901430
- And most medical aids.
- Certified Imago Therapist: Imago Relationships International, USA
- Professional Business and Life Coach: North-West University (Vaal Triangle Campus)
- Emerging Leader Programme: Kagiso Leader School
- Preparation for Committed Partnership: Singles Clinical Training: Institute of Dynamic & New Techniques (IDENT)
- Characterological Growth: Advanced Training in Imago Relationship Therapy: IDENT
- Diploma in Counselling Skills: Damelin
- Diploma in Train the Trainer: Damelin
- Course in Logotherapy: UNISA
- Life Energy Course: IDENT
- Optimal Living: Finding Destiny and Meaning in Life: UNISA
- Trauma and Debriefing Course: South African Police Service (SAPS)
- HIV Master Trainers Course: South African Defence Force (SADF)
- HIV and AIDS: Care and Counselling: UNISA
- Interpersonal Skills Development: SAPS
- Families in Transition Programme: Divorce Adjustment Education: University of Louisville, USA
- Rutanang: Peer Education Training for South Africa: Harvard School of Public Health, USA
- Parenting programmes (STEP, PEP, BORG, POLS): RAU, Pretoria Child and Family Care Society
- Beginners and Advanced Course in Play Therapy: Centre for Play Therapy and Training
- Fundamental Intensive Training in Ericksonian
- Hypnotherapy: Milton H. Erickson Institute of SA
- Divorce and Family Mediation: The Family Life Centre.
- Advanced Legal Training for Mediators: The Family Life Centre.
- Introduction to the Child’s Voice Toolkit: Inspire 2 Strive.
- Interactional Analysis and Attachment: Inspire 2 Strive.
- Sand and Clay Workshop: Centre for Play Therapy and Training.